Saturday, January 23, 2010

there are children outside

there are children outside and they are screaming and running around. they move like a train through my yard, across the wall under the wallpaper but between the boards. they dissapear. one of the cats scratches at something in the corner and the heater does something similar. i remember more about last night and cringe a bit. drink apple juice from a coffee cup. there are two forks, one glass, two mugs, and an empty bottle of beer on my desk and my desk is green. it is not my desk because it belongs to will but it seems so much like my desk. i wonder where my desk went. a girl lives on broad street with my furniture. i haven't been in her apartment, but the furniture never leaves. my furniture lives in a nicer apartment than i do and will's furniture lives past the crosstown. if i were furniture i'd rather be a suitcase and the children are outside my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment