Wednesday, January 6, 2010

i bit my own filling

out of my tooth and i had to go to the dentist. the dental assistant talked to the dentist, who i've known for a long time. i think about dental erotica. the dental assistant says to the dentist, "did you see in the paper the guy who killed the guy worked at Butterfields?" "yeah" said the dentist. what is Butterfield's? would it be called dental erotica? i like the feeling of the orange doo-hickey on my novocaine tooth and it's funny how the dentist rests his hand casually on my face. i'm glad i don't have to talk at all. where is my tongue? the dental assistant asks the dentist, "did you get a new paper boy?" "i don't know if i got a new paper boy but i got the paper." resin? she'd asked in the beginning. i'd thought maybe it was a term about smoking but they didn't even ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment