Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Titles for Revision (25 strongest to weakest)

Things I have not said in cold weather
Backwards: redemption
I built a little businessman…
& a clean kitchen
Notarize mine
“Coffee? I think we can do better than that.” –John Wayne
At the upper deck…
I tried to get ther and I couldn’t…
Someone’s dead and we’re all sad about it
On pity & the state of things (a good man moves to texas)
A textbook case of fine & beautiful
On electricity
I forgot I’d even known his name & definitions
Half a thought on clockwork
Some, but not all things…
There’s this picture of you and me I keep seeing
On electricity
Two rooms
This one time
This is a love song
All I want in life is a dance partner with an affected accent
Throw me down frankly
Here’s where I asked for modernity and was handed a damp tuna sandwich in a zip lock bag:
The gas stations
Foolish & constant: the forgetting of endings
Or a better title, at least
Farm factory
On feng-shui
They came back looking different, acting different…
Odetta & tomorrow is a long time
It is always this way, isn’t it?
Just imagine that one
There was a small brown hole
There I go too long
The impossible appearances
Partly cloudy in the front room

No comments:

Post a Comment