Wednesday, April 21, 2010

so i said i'd call her & its the world at times

So I said I’d call her, its the world at times


It’s the liar and the liar who knows my home phone, my middle name, My SAT score & isn’t
impressed. It’s the chalk and the hamster in half, the shirt tied around it, the can and that thing
your mom called them, the help, was it? an interest in charting your smoking habits, your sleep
regiments…if you were a bagel and you had to choose between three shmears…its our friend
but we have to ignore him, look down, does he see me? Look down. I was supposed to look great
today, it never happens, or the one day it does then it rains. There’s a picture I need them to
take. Got the popcorn kernels, but we left the pot in Colombia, don’t Worry, we remembered
almost everything else. It’s the liar and she’s just trying to sing, you don’t need her sad jazz
routine, it’s a one hit wonder, cheesy, really & he’s a fool. Does this say Whey? right here, does
that say milk ingredient or do I need a new left eye, haha. All day with this one, poor me. You
know how many times I said I’d call my mother? Could you just call my mother for me, she
likes you! The two of you, I tell ya. Who says I’m cold? I’m a shy little lamb! I’m a singer, Alvy,
I’ve always been a singer, Alvy…what do you mean can he have my guitar? Can he have my
guitar, are you kidding? Of course I know your last name isn’t Zeigfreid anymore, it was never
really Zeigfreid, was it. Always did have a thing for the Catholic church, saved all sorts of
wrapping paper, she’s a bat now, but lovely, says oh, you go to hell and all that, yells at Uncle
Andrew, just lovely and never at me, nope, I’m like her favorite ‘cause I touch her, rub her back
& junk, sometimes she loses her teeth, its great. We handle all her old jewelry and she asks me
to put my hair up.

No comments:

Post a Comment