Wednesday, May 11, 2011

i want me a terry cloth man,
ill be the towel rack he lays upon,
he'll be my little toothbrush
i'll be the toothpaste to put it on

i want me a man whos got a voice like in the movies
hell be my lonesome rider,ill be
the sound of runnin hoofbeats

i want me a man who wakes up just like the sun does
who breathes just like the wind does
and then he settles into dust

i want me a man made a calamine lotion
i'll find him in the ocean
all wrapped up in the sea weed

i want me a man who speaks up when hes sleeping
and knows about the real thing
and never asks the time

i want me a man whos shape is something like a frisbee
who died in san fransisco
and rose again in rome

i want me a man tethered to my ankle
who doees impressions of my uncle
and laughs just like a crow

i want me a man made of sticky note scrawls
who never ever callsme
he just talks into my t.v.

i want me a terry cloth man
ill be the towel rack he lays upon
i'll be the reason when hes gone
i'll be the reason when hes gone

No comments:

Post a Comment